This offer is only valid for NRW!
Supply and install underfloor heating including flowing screed.
Here are the advantages of the flowing screed compared to the shoveled cement screed
Can be walked on after 24 hours, can be loaded with 50% after 48 hours, our can be heated up during installation, not only after 21 days! no dishing up to 1.5 cm!, no silicone joint tearing (commonly also sold as a maintenance joint), few joints in the surfaces, level surfaces, the leveling filler for large-format tiles can be omitted, 50% better heat transfer, since the heating pipe is fully encased, no air voids of 25% and lower installation height.
Delivery and installation:
- 30 mm under insulation EPS DEO WAP, 100 kpa, WLG 035
- 30 mm impact sound insulation / staple board EPS DES SM WLG 045
- edge insulation strips
- Multi-layer aluminum composite pipe D= 16/2 m according to our heating load calculation according to DIN EN 12831
- 8m heating pipe / m² are included in the offer8m heating pipe / m² are included in the offer
- Design of the heating circuits for a flow temperature of 35 degrees
- 56mm flowing screed CAF -F4; 20 N/mm²
- Pressure test and initial filling of the heating circuits
- either flush-mounted or surface-mounted distributor boxes
- Heating circuit manifold with flow meter
- Surface-mounted room thermostats and elec. Control terminal strip (not included in delivery)